Saturday, March 18, 2017

LEOPHILE EEL Wireless Neckband Headphones

I have bought numerous headphones like these~
These are by far the best ones yet!!!
Super easy to pair with my phone.
As with virtually all Bluetooth earphones, this will double as a hand free phone as well.
Because the microphone is effectively around your neck the quality of pick up on the microphone is actually quite good.
The sound quality is excellent, there's more bass than I expected and a good range of tones.
Some of the cheaper ones I've had sound dropping off, exaggerated range claims and tinny sound, not with these!
I really love these. You barely even notice the earbuds are in your ear
.These are more expensive than most I have bought yet by far that much better!
They say you get what you pay for!
Totally recommend!



https://www.amazon.com/LEOPHILE-Headphones-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Earphones/dp/B06WD1DQY2/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
#LEOPHILE

No comments:

Post a Comment