Sunday, March 5, 2017

iTimo Led Grow Light 300w

I have been growing tomatoes for years and finally decided to purchase a decent grow light for my starts~
This light is extremely well made and sturdy.
I have had it on for up to 14 hours and it barely heats up!
It has 2 cooling fans, that are very quiet.
I hooked it to a power timer to give plants artificial light for 10 hours to make up the short daylight hours in the winter months and it is working great!
Virtually overnight my plants perked up!
Perfect spectrum to grow healthy strong plants from seed to fruit.
If you're going to work under this light for longer periods of time, I'd recommend using eye protection.
For the price, you can't beat it!
Overall this is a brilliant quality grow light, great for growing your vegetables indoors ultimately freeing you from having to worry about the elements!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRK92TK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#iTimo

No comments:

Post a Comment