Saturday, March 25, 2017

Gideon™ Neck and Shoulder Therapeutic Dual Trigger Point Self-Massage Tool

My chiropractor recommended this gadget.
He felt it would ease some of my pain when I wasn't going in for adjustments~
Since having this I've been able to loosen my back up completely on my own!
It's brought so much relief, amazing!
The 'therapy knobs' are perfectly positioned and seem to cater for every potential problem muscle, and perfectly shaped to allow for versatile treatment.
Just take your time getting familiar with it and it becomes really efficient in doing what you want after a week or so.
Although I've only been using the tool a brief time, it's loosened up my muscles and relieved pain immeasurably.
It may seem pricey for what is essentially a piece of plastic, but I do not begrudge a single penny.
For anyone who experiences chronic muscle knots, I can't recommend this highly enough!

Gideon™ Neck and Shoulder Therapeutic Dual Trigger Point Self-Massage Tool / Deep Tissue Massage Simulates Massage Therapist Hands

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGOJ77U/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Gideon

No comments:

Post a Comment