Sunday, March 12, 2017

Jerrybox Trifold LED Makeup Mirror with Touch Screen

Wish I hadn't waited so long to get this mirror.
I've always been a "sit on the floor, in front of a mirror, to do your makeup" kind of a girl...The lighting is really amazing, allows me to see where the makeup is going and where it's needed!
The light is just bright enough (with normal room lighting on) to apply my makeup perfectly.
The additional side panel mirrors are a nice extra.
It is powered by a USB charging or 4 AA batteries.
I use this product for my daily beauty routine.
Applying moisturizer, plucking, makeup application.
It has versatile lighting.
The right amount to enable to see what I'm doing.
Make sure I'm applying makeup evenly.
Overall, it is a great product for the price!
Highly recommend
!

Jerrybox Trifold LED Makeup Mirror with Touch Screen, USB Charging, Battery Powered, Natural LED, 180° Adjustable, Illuminating Folding Cosmetic Mirror    


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XMYHZ74/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0?th=1
#Jerrybox

No comments:

Post a Comment