Friday, March 24, 2017

Tacklife CT01 Classic Wire Tracker

I had been needing one of these for quite some time.
I have an extensive network of ethernet around my house, and when a cable goes bad it is hard to locate.
An excellent basic kit for line testing - probably not for professional use but no issue for occasional /diy user like myself.
Testing with this device has saved me a lot of hours of troubleshooting, it is sensitive and produces accurate results.
My old way of dong things was to just replace cables until you find the bad one.
This is so much easier and cheaper to use. This finds the bad cable in no time!
I have found it one of the most useful tools in my toolbox recently, allowing my to quickly test wires before plugging them into expensive electronic devices.
Overall, it is easy to use, has tons of functions, and you can't beat the price!!!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQO7VRD/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#TACKLIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment