Saturday, March 18, 2017

GreenMoon Contoured Cervical Traction Pillow with Hetian Jade Minerals

My chiropractor recommended I get one of these pillows for a neck injury I suffered a few years ago.
I have been sleeping on it for a week now and am actually seeing a major difference when I wake up in the morning.
It is much firmer then I am used to.
It took me a few nights to get used to the pillow~
The design keeps my neck straight which is important with my injury.
The raised front edge fits perfectly between my shoulder and chin.
The pillow has Haitian jade mineral grains, which give a slight lavender smell to it.
The smell is very nice and calming.
It even seems to keep the pillow cool.
It even comes with two pillow cases, which wash well.
I've had trouble finding a good pillow for years.
Each one would give me neck ache and severe headaches.
After buying this it took some getting use to, but since then I have had no problems with my neck on awakening.
Simply amazing!!
Totally recommend!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6BP9HY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0?th=1
#GreenMoon

No comments:

Post a Comment