Friday, March 17, 2017

Marsboy Portable Pet Carrier Airline Approved

I have recently started replacing all my old pet carries with ones like these.
Having six cats and two dogs in the house, I can never have to many!
I really love this one as it can be easily folded up and stored away.
Unlike the old style that takes up so much room in my garage!
The carrier is lovely and bright and really importantly, is well made.
All the stitching is intact and I feel that it is very secure and extremely unlikely to break or tear.
It is very lightweight and easy to carry, as there are handles and a padded shoulder strap.
The bag zips open completely at both ends.
There is also a handy little zip compartment for lead/treats.
There are lot's of little mesh windows so they can see out as well as getting plenty of ventilation.
Overall, my cats and I can totally recommend!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IEPOGZC/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Marsboy

No comments:

Post a Comment