Saturday, March 4, 2017

Magnetic Sporty Bluetooth V4.1 Headphone / Earbuds w Built-In Mic + Noise Cancelling + Sweatproof by Harmonyz with FREE Travel Pouch & Earbuds

My previous earphones always dropped but this pair is amazing, because of its magnets!
Fantastic, if you are a runner, like me~
I can barely feel it in my ear and they are very comfortable!
They fit so nicely and snug that it also canceled out all other noises too.
I'm no audiophile, but my simpleton ears can detect high-quality audio from low.
These headphones have a clear, well-balanced sound with just enough bass to make me happy~
These were very easy to pair with my phone as well!
And you can't beat the long battery life!
Overall pleasantly surprised and I highly recommend these.
Even if you consider yourself as an audiophile, I think you won't be disappointed!



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M7P3KT1/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
#Harmonyz - Kimmar

No comments:

Post a Comment