Monday, March 13, 2017

Chalkboard Markers Pens with 40 Chalkboard Labels 10-Color


My sister had a set of these and I had to have them!
I picked up these ones because they came with the labels!
We use these on a kitchen chalkboard for weekly menu planning and shopping lists.
I used old fashioned chalk previously, which was just a nightmare due to the board being a bit to "slick" a surface so the chalk would not take.
Well, these were just what I was after.
These pens are really good.
It does take a while for the ink to get flowing but once it does the pens are fab.
We have even done some drawing on my son's chalkboard and the colors really stand out.
I use them for many of my DIY projects because they can write on multiple surfaces very well and erase cleanly.
They still beat chalk hands down and we'll be using them from now on!
I would totally recommend
!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M9FTK6F/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#UNI FAM

No comments:

Post a Comment