Tuesday, March 7, 2017

HOSYO Camping Cookware Mess Kit

I have been looking for a mess kit that doesn't take up to much room in my backpack.
I go camping a lot, so I didn't mind buying a kit that was a bit more expensive.
Yet, I didn't have to!
The price was great!
It was lighter and more compact than I thought it was going to be, which was great!
This includes everything you will need, even a cleaning pad!
The set is contained within its own pouch which has a drawstring closure.
This means that when it is not in use it will be very easy to store and keep together with all of your camping equipment ready for the next camping trip.
Overall, I am extremely pleased with the quality, design, and usability of this Camping cooking set. I would highly recommend it to others and would definitely purchase it again myself.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WP7HRJ4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#HOSYO

1 comment: