Sunday, March 5, 2017

Charminer 16 LEDs Touch Light Illuminated Cosmetic Desktop Vanity Mirror

This is perfect for putting makeup on when it is still dark out~
The lighting is fantastic, perfect white light!
The lights are positioned all the way around the mirror giving a good even bright light.
The stand is good and the fact the mirror itself can be moved/swivels up and down is great.
Big enough for a good view when doing your make up but compact enough to be able to take when you go away too.
The one flaw is no magnifying component.
I have solved this by adding a small mirror with a suction cup onto the corner~
Overall I am very impressed with it, I'll be taking it on vacation, as there is always poor light in hotel rooms, and I think I'll be getting a lot of use out of it!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JO7YB1S/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Charminer

No comments:

Post a Comment