Friday, March 24, 2017

Naipo 2-in-1 Foam Roller with 3D Solid Convex Triggers for Muscle Recovery & Pain Relief + Free Travel Bag

I have been using a smooth roller for years. Recently I have heard great things about these ones that are textured and had to check it out!
Being an avid runner and CrossFit fanatic and that can really take its toll on muscles - as I approach my mid 50's.
This roller is ideal for helping relieve the tension and aches and is an ideal size for my legs in particular, but also my back to help stretch out It's a good size. It can hurt a bit to use at first. But it's a good hurt. What's happening to me? If you roll quite a lot on the part of you that hurts, the pain soon goes and starts to feel very, very good. I have to stop myself sometimes. It's easy to get carried away and forget all about your workout. I have never enjoyed pain as pleasure before buying this. The outside foam roller gives you the massage and workout to keep those muscles active and breaks up that tension. The inner roller is a softer sponge which is better for those more painful areas.I love the fact that it comes in such a handy carry pack. It means once you have finished you can easily pack it away.
Overall: I would definitely recommend this product to anyone! And I would definitely get this same product again, it is perfect for use at home, but ideal also for on-the-go. The rollers work perfectly allowing for a deep massaging feeling when used correctly.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JLKH2AA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Naipo

No comments:

Post a Comment