Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Mini Facial and Body Cleansing Brush by AUMELO

When I was looking for a new facial brush, I expected to pay between $50-$100 for a really good one.
So I was skeptical when I saw this one. I took a chance on this because it was so affordable and wouldn't be a massive loss if it was a disappointment.
The actual body of the brush is nice and small, plus very easy to maneuver.
There are 2 speed options, high or low depending on your needs.
It comes with 5 brush heads, one of which is a pumice stone for your feet!
The pumice head seemed to work on my heels fine, very gently, I could see the hard skin being removed and my feet felt softer in places.
I found that using this device on a daily basis was not irritating my skin or damaging it in any way.
I saw improvements on my skin after first use.
It is a wonderful value for an entry-level facial cleanser~
Overall great facial brush and a complete bargain!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JO4XEGO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#AUMELO

No comments:

Post a Comment