Saturday, March 11, 2017

Atill Wireless Stereo Sports In-ear Earbuds with Built-in Microphone

I have a tendency to lose these quite a bit~
I leave them here and there.
This is what happens when you reach a certain age!
They have a nice, premium feel and are sturdy.
They were very easy to set up and sync quickly with my iPhone and my Samsung tablet.
I am pleased to say that the battery life on this product actually seems to match what it says in the company's description.
I was able to play for well over 7 hours!
These earphones are a snug comfortable fit and stay in when doing cardio at the gym.
I played a variety of music to hear the highs and lows, and they did a great job.
Movies and tv programs all sound great as well!
Overall, If you are looking for a decent pair of budget Bluetooth earphones, these are an excellent choice, and I think I'll be sticking with them for a while.




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N19W47N/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Atill

No comments:

Post a Comment