Monday, March 20, 2017

Vorfreude Cardiology Stethoscope Lifetime Replacement Guarantee

I am not a medical professional or anything like that. I am just a mother and I found the information easily accessible and these are going to be great for the purpose of household first aid or as I intend to teach my children something new.
I had done quite a bit of research before buying the Vorfreude Cardiology Stethoscope and found this one to be well known and well liked!
The build quality of this stethoscope is far superior to that of your usual "cheapie" stethoscope you buy from websites.
The ear pieces are very comfortable and the sound is extremely clear~
Well, weighted stethoscope and the tubing bends easily.
The stethoscope works exactly as hoped and is ideal for listening to a heartbeat and lungs.
The stethoscope is sturdy and well made.
It also comes with a bunch of extras,  four replacement ear tips, diaphragm inside replacements carry case, free Vorfreude pupil pen light, and two AAA batteries.
Overall, I am really pleased with it and would totally recommend!





https://www.amazon.com/Vorfreude-Cardiology-Stethoscope-Replacement-Guarantee/dp/B01HCFW620/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
#Vorfreude

No comments:

Post a Comment