Tuesday, March 7, 2017

MushroomCat Pet Feeder Double Ceramic Bowls

I have had several bowls for my cats over the years, and this is the best one by far!
This cat feeder bowl is brilliant really well made to last not like these cheap plastic ones you get at the market.
A lovely sleek shape and a really cute design in the bottom of the bowls.
These are heavy enough so the kitties don't move them around when eating.
No more kibble all over the floor!
These are very easy to clean and you can even put them in the dishwasher!
Great value for money too.
I was looking for something that would look good as well as be useful and this fits the bill.
I am delighted with my purchase and would highly recommend!



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LVW7TP3/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#MushroomCat

No comments:

Post a Comment