Thursday, October 13, 2016

AWESOME!!!!!

I try to be as organized as possible, yet for some reason the truck of my car is always a mess!
Maybe it's from hauling two kids around, and always trying to get to the next game or school on time~
So needless to say I have a ton of backpacks, soccer gear, snacks, and extra clothes just tossed into the truck, one big chaotic mess!

Wowza.......... Talk about a premium trunk organizer. This is definitely a product I would classify as premium, without a doubt!First impressions when I opened it up was the quality of construction. This thing was made to last! Very thick nylon construction, sturdy handles, heavy duty stitching thru out. It was definitely made for years of use. It comes neatly packaged, folded down flat in a small slim package, easy to store when not in use. When you unfolded there are heavy duty flaps that fold down on the bottom inside the two compartments that keep it open and add strength and stability to the organizer. The material is very tough nylon that is very sturdy and easy to keep clean. The handles are not just for looks, very strong and built to last.
This trunk organizer is perfect for keeping it all together and that includes groceries from sliding around while you are driving home from the store. I found it fit 4 grocery bags filled with food and water comfortably. I love that my trunk is finally organized and neat. I now have a place for all the kids stuff and mine . Everything is so organized and that gives me a peace of mind! I will know where everything i, I also love it because everything stays in place and does not move around. Especially bottles with liquid.


It's high quality, looks great and works perfectly! I’m completely happy with my new organizer.


https://www.amazon.com/Collapsible-Friends-Forever-Sturdy-Construction-solution-Great/dp/B01G6WTYHK/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment