Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Great item at a Great Price!!!

Having kids in and out of the house, we all know the germs that are let loose. I am hoping this stops some of that! I was able to set this up in no time, I didn't even need the direction sheet. This is a very sleek and simple design, it looks lovely in my bathroom~ The dispense of soap is adjustable and is spot on for us. A distinguishing feature is the small stand that the dispenser locks in to. By elevating the dispenser a bit, you protect the unit from normally inevitable corrosion problems that reduce the life of other dispenser units (batteries and water = not good). I have only been using this for a few days. I hope it continues to work as well as it does now! No more fumbling with the soap dispenser! Works like a charm with any liquid soap, arrived super fast and was packaged well. Not sure how I survived this long without it. Well done! https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Dispenser-Including-Waterproof-Countertops/dp/B01KSMBP9O/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment