Friday, October 21, 2016

Great Sound & Comfort!!!

 I am an avid film watcher, enjoy some gaming and use an online phone service. So I thought this headset would suit my needs.This Gaming headset’s description made it sound perfect, for me. It arrived in two days and was nicely packaged, with no damage.This headset connects, using a USB connection.

I was anxious to try the headset, to check out the sound quality. I found the sound to be very good, and completely noise canceling  The ear-cups are a nice size and fit snugly, which helps keep outside noise from distracting from the movie or game. There are ear cushions and form on the inside of the headband, that allowed me to wear these for a long period of time, never becoming uncomfortable! This is a major plus in my book! There is a small round control unit, on the cord, which allows volume control for the ear-cups, microphone and allows muting. It is handy to have, and positioned very well! My boys love the fact that it lights up a very pretty blue, and just had to try them too. They are adjustable and fit perfectly on my eight years old too!

 All in all, this is a nicely made headset, which has good stereo sound quality and is superior to the other headsets I was using. I am very glad to have it. I would definitely recommend  this as a gift or for yourself!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IT0B4T8/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0


No comments:

Post a Comment