Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mirror, Mirror on the counter! 5 Stars~

Are you like me and hate hanging over the bathroom sink, or trying to hold the mirror while putting on eyeliner??
I have been wanting a mirror like this for awhile and this is perfect!!!
It has a regular mirror and a 10x magnification on the back.
The 10x magnification is perfect for my bad eyesight so now I can see perfectly what I'm doing. The first time I tried out the 10x magnification I was shocked at how much I could see on my face that I wished I hadn't seen (spots, pores, etc), this mirror really magnifies. The mirror is portable and the mirror itself swivels so I can move it anywhere I need to and tilt the mirror to whatever angle I want. The base stand is really solid so I have no fear of the mirror falling over.
I was surprised by the quality of this mirror. For the price, It's really worth it. This mirror is very sturdy and the materials used are not cheap. Has a nice weight to it as well, Feels well put together. This arrived quickly and is perfect for my vanity.




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DH66SXQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment