Thursday, October 13, 2016

High Quality Measuring Spoons!

Being a baker, I go through measuring spoons and cups like crazy!!!
I bake on a daily basis~
I always have a favorite one, that are my go to set~
This set quickly became my new favorite!

These Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons are made well, very durable and extremely accurate!
I love how heavy they are, and knowing the numbers will not rub off, as the plastic ones do!
One of the first things I do when I have a new measuring set is test the accuracy of the measurements -- and I'm always amazed by the variations, particularly in the tablespoon. These were all perfect!!!

These are great for liquid or powder/larger pieces to measure. Good ring on them to keep them together. I hate loosing mine, which I do if they aren't attached. These are dishwasher safe and haven't rusted for me or chipped or any damage at all. Great quality set that would be good in a gift box for anyone who likes to cook. These aren't going to break or bend and they are going to last a very long time.

Overall, an awesome find!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Measuring-BeautyWill-Measure-Cooking/dp/B01AUQ0U9Y/ref=cm_rdp_product


No comments:

Post a Comment