Tuesday, October 18, 2016

BEST VITAMIN C SERUM!!!!

I originally went looking for new products for my face because I wanted a serum. I wanted to feed my face so to speak and be kind to it and caring.

The Vitamin C Serum is the BEST one I've tried!!!!!! I have purchased 3 others from Amazon and this is A Winner! It goes on very smoothly and dries within minutes. I was able to add my moisturizer after five minutes.

My skin has become very dry over the years and it provides the long lasting hydration that my face desperately needs. A little bit seems to go a long way. The dropper bottle is different from the types of products I normally use. It makes me feel sort of like a mad scientist when I am doing my skin care regimen. The serum moisturizes my face and my face does seem plumper. There is a very slight citrus scent, that I like~ 

Overall a great product, at a good value!


http://instanatural.com/products/vitamin-c-serum

#Instanatural

No comments:

Post a Comment