Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Color the Stress Away!!

Who doesn't love to color!

 I've been coloring since I was a kid, and i'm so glad to see that adult coloring books is now trending. its such a great way to relax and bring yourself back to the moment.

 I love all they designs in this coloring book, they're beautiful and fun to color! What better way to relax and unwind after a busy day~ My own at home therapy! It has intricate and beautiful designs, on decent quality paper. The paper is a bit thin, and might bleed through, if you choose to use markers. I used colored pencils and it worked perfect for this book! The cover is very thick and soft~ The mandalas are very pretty and there is a great variety of patterns. Some can be a bit intricate and others not so much. You can really pick and choose for your needs that day~ I love the fact that it is on both black and white paper. I do prefer the black, so much fun!!! There is a wide range of different mandalas to choose from and each you get the choice between the two colored backgrounds which makes it nice to play around with and change it up.

Overall, a very fun coloring book at a great value!

https://www.amazon.com/Mandalas-Meditation-Coloring-Background-Relaxation/dp/153333949X/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment