Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I have a house full of furbabies, and most are seniors. My Persian is 16 years old, and has always had a difficult time eating. As she has gotten older it has become worse. I thought a raised bowl might help~ So cute. Very high quality bowl. My cat is a messy eater and this bowl works good. (Not perfect she still makes mess but less). The raised style of this feeder definitely makes it easier for an older cat to eat from. The design is charming and the bowl is just the right size for a single serving. My cat is very happy with this bowl. Granted, he's happy with anything that contains food. She seems to have an easier time eating because of the height. It doesn't say if it is dishwasher and microwave safe. I have had this bowl in both and it has survived!! Overall, a really cute bowl, at a good price!!! https://www.amazon.com/Elevated-Feeders-Small-Safety-Ceramic/dp/B01D4JVG9W/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment