Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Comfortable & Adorable!

I have to be totally honest, I have had bad experiences when ordering clothes that come from outside the USA. This is due to the fact, that the sizing is usually wrong, and to top it off it usually takes about a month or more to arrive.

 I had a much different experience with ELACUCOS. First of all it only took two weeks to arrive, which is a great improvement! I was very surprised and happy about this! Then to top it off the shirt is adorable, and it almost fit!!! The fit was a bit to large. However, I did buy a size up, due to my past experiences. So my fault~ It is super comfy and soft! I was happy to see that the color was perfect, and the material of the blouse is light and form fitting at the top, and then flares as you go down the sleeves and down from the waist, which I found accents my shape.You can dress this up or down~ It looks exactly like the photo here! I am even considering getting another in a smaller size.

Overall, the top looks great, is comfortable, and a great buy!!

https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Shoulder-Scoop-T-shirt-Blouse/dp/B01LQ4T9RS/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment