Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I am a fitness fanatic, and have worn my plain black band for the last year. I was really excited to find these very cute bands! These are good quality, comparable to Fitbit. They are a bit stiff at first, but after wearing a bit the stiffness goes away. It now feels just like my old band! Love the look of this. SO much nicer and fashionable than the plain black band. It fits well, goes on easily, unlike some other off brand bands I have tried and returned. Also, I received mine very quickly! The best part, however, was that each band came with a clasp, and each and every one was much easier to attach than on my original Fitbit wristband. And at the price, this set of bands is an absolute steal. Highly recommend this product! https://www.amazon.com/Ldaai-Replacement-Adjustable-Silicone-Wristband/dp/B01F4OE7EG/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment