Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Great buy, want more!

I work out all the time, so in my off time, I want to be as comfortable as possible.
Well, I found my new favorite leggings right here!!!

I am so very pleasantly surprised by these leggings! I was a bit hesitant that they would fit me, but not only do they fit, they look great on me! I am 5'2" tall and generally wear a size 8. I love the pattern and the fabric on these leggings. I wear them with some knee high boots and a tunic top and it is my favorite outfit! I never dreamed I'd be able to wear this trend, but these leggings have made it possible. I highly recommend these and in fact, have several more pairs on my wish list. I am going to be wearing these all summer with a pair of wedges and tunic tank tops. Fantastic find!!!

These leggings are as soft as butter, and a really cute leopard print!
They are quite thin, which is what I prefer!!!
It's true there are more expensive and luxurious leggings out there, but for the price, I would say these are a home run. I'm extremely pleased with this product and I plan on buying a few more in different colors!



https://www.amazon.com/Bentibo-Stylish-Pattern-Printed-Leggings/dp/B01H84JF8I/ref=cm_rdp_product

#

Bentibo

No comments:

Post a Comment