Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Fun beginner set!

I love coloring for stress relief, and have always wanted to try watercolor pencils.
With that being said , I have nothing to compare them to~

These come in a very nice tin box, but inside are cheap flimsy plastic trays.
The trays make it difficult to get the pencils out, and I just ended up dumping the pencils into the box.
There are lots of different colors, yet the pencils are not marked, and it seems like some of the colors are duplicates.
Although, since they are not marked, how would anyone know?
The brushes are not very good. I would suggest using a better brush.
It does not come with a pencil sharpener either.

With all that being said I had a great time with these,
I really enjoyed the bright bold colors, and experimenting with this new form of drawing/painting~
Great value for a first set!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment