Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Love this vest!!! 5 STARS~

I have had my service dog, Gracie, for 8 years now. So you can imagine the amount of service vest I have gone through over the years. I have found that you can never have to many!!! I wanted to try something a bit lighter weight, for warmer weather.

 This vest arrived promptly, and was packaged well. It is very light weight, and has mesh sidings so air can just flow through and breathe. I ordered a size large for my 50 lb. dog and it fit perfect!!! It is very easy to put on. The vest just slips over the head and buckles under the chest. My dog, Gracie, seems to be very comfortable wearing this too! It also comes with two extra patches that say "IN TRAINING".

 The reason I am giving it 4 stars, instead of 5 stars, is it tends to slip to one side. I have not figured out how to adjust it, to stop it from doing this. Otherwise, it is perfect!!!
https://www.amazon.com/BINGPET-Reflective-Service-Removable-TRAINING/dp/B01JKO3QPW/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment