Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Great for sensitive skin!

I love any new beauty products, so these were a must!!!! I have to admit these help a lot with blackheads and other annoying skin issues-. My face looks so much brighter and healthier after I started using this product. I used to use the Aveeno exfoliating pads, but the konjac sponge out performs them by a lot! When you first use this thing you are left thinking, "How can something so soft exfoliate my skin?" and I have to admit ,I was really skeptical when I first purchased one of these. However, after the very first use, I was sold. My skin is so soft and clean after using this thing. It's a miracle product. The makeup blender is just a bonus! Love the color too! Love, love, love it! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality, effective, exfoliating product. https://www.amazon.com/Makeup-Blender-Konjac-Sponge-Perfect/dp/B01ET6G7WK/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment