Thursday, October 20, 2016

Best Bird Feeder!!!



As an avid bird watcher, I enjoy watching my feather friends in action. With that being said, this is bird feeder number five for me! This is the first window feeder I have tried, and I love it!!! I wish I had bought one sooner. These type of feeders are more fun than most. As you can really see the birds up close and personal. I am not sure who is enjoying this more, me or my cats!

The feeder is very easy to install and comes with detailed instructions.My six year old helped me put this up, that's how easy it is! It is made with heavy duty acrylic and weights a little over a pound.  I was worried about the weight of the birds and the seed, but the suction cups are holding very well. This is a very clever design and practical. With this feeder, I can now be sure that I will only feed the birds and nothing else, 

Overall, for the quality and price, this is the best bird feeder, hands down!!!!!
My only disappointment is not having bought this sooner!




http://www.amztk.com/window-bird-feeder-buy-now
#windowbirdfeeder





No comments:

Post a Comment