Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Perfectly Cut!

Being a baker, I am always in the kitchen!
I cut everything, dough, herbs, chocolate, day old bread, hard candy etc.........
I am always looking for a great pair of kitchen scissors, that are comfortable!
They are not always easy to find~

Well, I found them!
These scissors are the perfect weight and balance.
Anything you have in your hand for a long time has to be comfortable, and these pass the test!

They come apart really easily, and you do not need any tools to do this.
This is ideal for trouble-free cleaning!
They are sharp enough to cut delicate herb's, but tough enough to cut through chicken bones. They are solidly built and will hopefully last a long
time.
Overall, I would say that these are very good quality shears. For feel and function, I would rate them at five stars!!!!





https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KLKVKHK/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_32

No comments:

Post a Comment