Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Love muffin magic~

I am baker by day & a ninja at night~
My baker self, has never used a silicone muffin pan.
So this was all new to me!

I was making 80 cupcakes, so I decided whatever left over batter I had, I would try the new pans~
First off, you need to use a cookie sheet underneath, very light and flimsy(not a bad thing, just how it is).
Very easy to fill and clean! I used liners and they popped right out!
I found that the cupcakes baked very evenly. However, it does need to bake a little longer compared to a solid pan. I find it is easier to remove the cupcakes from this pan because of the flexibility!
There was a slight plastic smell when I used these for the first time.

Overall, these are great!!!!
Plus a great price~


https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Silicone-Cupcake-Dishwasher-Microwave/dp/B01INLEGF2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

#VOLJEE

No comments:

Post a Comment