Thursday, October 27, 2016

Beautiful!!!!!

Fall just hit with a full blown storm and I was lucky to have this in my wardrobe arsenal, as it is PERFECT!!!!

Very well made and a great length. It gathers nicely, and the color is vibrant. It is very warm and cozy. In addition to that, the stitching and style of the scarf are very stylish. It is versatile and can be converted from a single loop around your neck for a laid-back look to a cozy scarf when you loop (or wrap) it twice around your neck. This scarf can turn any plain outfit to one that will make you stand out and get noticed. It's very soft and not irritating to the skin. Much better quality than I was expecting. It is a very thick, warm winter scarf. It is the perfect length infinity. I wrap it around my neck twice and it hits right above my breasts.
I will recommend this to my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment