Friday, October 21, 2016

Puppy Approved!!!


I had to hire Ms. Picklebottom and Princess Grace to come to a taste test~
These ladies are very picky about their treats!

Well let me tell you, they were anything but polite when they heard me open the bag. Did you know bassets can here a food bag open in their sleep! 

Wyldlife Pets all natural free range bully sticks and beef tendons are a hit!!!
They are free of additives and hormones, and made in the USA! Ever since the melamine introduction into pet foods,I’m extremely cautious about what I feed my animals. I check out ingredients and have, at times, run things by my veterinarian. I long ago shifted to products made in the United States, but did my research on Bully Sticks and grass-fed raised beef are on the acceptable list.The Bully Sticks are a one-a-day keep the dentist away sort of treat.

 Most people consider their animals to be full-fledged members of their households and only provide the best, something that Wyldlife Pets bully sticks & beef tendons are!

https://www.amazon.com/Wyldlife-Pets-Sticks-Tendons-Natural/dp/B018F0S1EI
#wyldlifepets






No comments:

Post a Comment