Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Great travel pillow

I've owned one of the familiar "bean bag" neck pillows, and while I liked it a lot, it was bulky and inconvenient to carry around, so I stopped taking it with me on flights and now leave it in my car. However, when I found this neck pillow, I was super excited to try it out, and now that I've received it, I'm very happy!


It's a nice blue color, well made, with a velveteen finish that feels nice against my sensitive skin. It has a standard inflation valve that I had no trouble using to quickly inflate the pillow. The ability to control the amount of inflation makes it completely adjustable to your own firmness preference.This pillow can be carried on the plane in a pocket and not dragged along with my carry on. I like having a pillow on the plane because it makes it easier to sleep or even lean back. But it is a hassle to carry the big pillow around the airport and then storing it when you arrive. 

This is a great idea, get on the plane, blow it up and when you arrive deflate it and store it in a pocket of your carry on.

Overall, I think this is a great tool for traveling. It barely takes up any space (it's pocket-sized) when it's deflated. Very easy to inflate and use and then deflate and pack away again.


https://www.amazon.com/MLVOC-Inflatable-Pillow-Plugs-Drawstring/dp/B01DP7GR1A/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

#Corki

No comments:

Post a Comment