Thursday, October 13, 2016

Smooth as Silk!

 I have sensitive skin, so I'm always worried about having a reaction from trying new products.
This week I tried this Spirulina scrub and it felt Amazing!

The scent is almost non-existent.
It has just the right about of "grit" to make my skin feel smooth and polished after my shower. It didn't irritate or break my skin out and the smell is very light. My skin felt a little tingly, a good tingly. This product is perfect for the wintertime when my skin, especially my hands, gets really dry. It rinsed off easily taking the flaky skin with and left my skin soft and smooth.

I followed the scrub up with a moisturizing body wash and lotion following my shower and WOW.
Smooth as a baby’s skin!

http://goo.gl/4cqqbm

#BuenaSkin

No comments:

Post a Comment