Monday, October 24, 2016

Perfect for reading in bed!

I have been wanting a small reading light, so I can read in bed at night, and not disturb anyone
Well, this is it!!

It came in a very strong sturdy box, and was delivered right on time!
The lamp uses a standard mini-USB cord to charge (included). When the lamp is plugged in, the light is brighter and there is a blue light in the base. The gooseneck makes it very easy to direct the light!
It has three settings, and I prefer the middle setting to read by, just enough light to read my booIt is touch sensitive and can be switched very easily.
It has a rechargeable battery and no cord needed when using! This is a great bonus because it can be used outside or camping, which I had never thought of!
You can move it around for any angle~
It is also very lightweight and easily movable!

Great value!!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GJOC134/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment