Saturday, November 26, 2016

Adorable Cozy Dress!!!

This was my second purchase from this company. I really love their clothes!!!
I absolutely love comfy cozy clothes, especially a very cute dress like this!!!!
I have a problem when I buy clothes online to buy them too big.
I think I should have bought this a size smaller.
It doesn't matter because if it's big or not, I love it!!!
It has become my go to throw on outfit!!!
And it looks great with leggings or a pair of tights!
The photo's I took do not do it justice.
It is very well made and the material is thick and warm!!!
I love the versatility. The quality is really good. It doesn't look cheap or feels like cheap fabric. I am very happy with the product!




https://www.amazon.com/Zeagoo-Collar-Raglan-Sleeve-Pullover/dp/B01MFH31V0/ref=pd_sbs_193_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01MFH31V0&pd_rd_r=1143YD5RXKXMJM39QAC2&pd_rd_w=YXtDi&pd_rd_wg=5klBk&psc=1&refRID=1143YD5RXKXMJM39QAC2

#Zeagoo

No comments:

Post a Comment