Monday, November 14, 2016

Great covers for the price!!!!

Having two young boys and two dogs in and out of my car, I needed car seat covers!!!!
I wasn't expecting much from these car seat covers because they were quite inexpensive. I was pleasantly surprised. They look great on my seats and fit very nicely!

They require a little tugging to get to fit tight--give yourself a solid half hour in bright daylight--but they look GREAT and have instantly elevated the interior of my Honda Civic~
The two bucket seat covers are absolutely fantastic because they fit like a glove, though the headrest covers are a bit over-sized. You're not going to find a better deal on a product that does what it's supposed to. Heck, some of the more expensive sets probably don't fit as well. I recommend this to anyone who isn't too finicky and is looking to protect their seats without spending a lot of money. With a little patience, you can get these seats, particularly the front ones, to fit quite well.






https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEP51HO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
AUTO-VOX

No comments:

Post a Comment