Sunday, November 6, 2016

Good quality & large!!!!!

Being a baker I go through these very quickly!
So when I found these pastry bags for this price I had to check them out!
I am really glad I did!!!

These are great!!!
I'm a fan of these large, manageable bags. After fumbling with smaller, nondisposable bags and almost giving up on decorating with frosting , now I'm piping away on mini cupcakes. These big bags allow me to fold them way back and fill them only once with a generous amount of frosting and a minimum of a mess -- enough to ice two dozen minis. I don't even use a coupler -- just cut off the tip of a bag, drop in my 2D tip, and swirl away.
These make cleanup a snap. Just throw them out. I hate wasting plastic but pastry bags are a pain to clean and always pick up some odor regardless of how much you wash them. These are a great alternative and plenty thick for the heaviest frosting. Just be sure to error on the side of cutting too little off the tip as the tip tends to push forward a bit when it finally gets under heavy pressure.
Overall, a great deal!!!!




https://www.amazon.com/Pastry-Bags-Disposable-Decorating-Supplies/dp/B014MG7IF2/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

#SveBake

No comments:

Post a Comment