Monday, November 14, 2016

Great Vac for the price and features!!!

I have multiple dogs that ride with me in the car often~
It gets very expensive bringing my car to the car wash.
So I decided to make a change, and do the vacuuming myself~

I picked this car vacuum because of its size, power, and that it can charge in my car!
I am very glad I did too!!!
This product is ONLY for plugging into cigarette lighters. The cord is NOT removable. This is the absolute perfect package to pack up and store in the trunk of your car and not notice it until you're ready to use again! The canister is simple to take off to empty, and the filter is as well! The suction isn't high powered, but it gets the job done.
From my experience, It has very good attachments and I love the bag carrier. It’s dependable and convenient.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this vacuum!






https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KBNREE0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

# iTavah

No comments:

Post a Comment