Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Study & Well Made!!!

I purchased these poles for the occasional treks I like to take near my house in the hills. They aren't the biggest of hills but can get pretty steep and rocky in parts. These have been of great help and have allowed me to go places I wouldn't normally trek to. My hikes are only and hour or two long and have only used these on about 5 hikes or so but so far they have held up well with no visible permanent bending and they still collapse well for storage.
They are easily fully adjustable for most individuals.
Its compact design makes packing easy, It is infinitely adjustable and extremely lightweight.
For the price, you can't beat it.
All in all, very satisfied!!!






https://www.amazon.com/Enkeeo-Collapsible-Backpacking-Adjustable-Combination/dp/B01I6HGS4A/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment