Sunday, November 13, 2016

Cute & Comfy Striped Dress

This is an adorable dress!!!!
Just not for me~
I am too busty to wear these stripes!

However, it looks perfect on my sister, who is a 36b.
I wish I took her photo's in it~
The material is really soft and stretchy, very comfortable!!!!
The material is not thin, nor is it too thick. It can be worn to various occasions, making it very versatile.
I wasn't looking for something snug fitting, just something that would be flattering and be appropriate for work. The length is perfect. The neckline is just right. Even the sleeves are great.
Overall, a great deal on a very cute dress!!!



https://www.amazon.com/ANGVNS-Sleeve-Pleated-Striped-Splicing/dp/B01MF4U1BQ/ref=pd_rhf_dp_p_img_8?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=77B8PAW5T6JG3Q2MXAA7

#ANGVNS

No comments:

Post a Comment