Sunday, November 20, 2016

Elegant Vanity Mirror!!!

I was over a friends house last month and put my make-up on with her lighted magnifying mirror.
Boy, what a difference!!!
So I finally broke down and bought a lighted mirror.

This was a great choice, as I am really happy with my purchase.
It was packaged very well. So no worries of anything being broken.
I always worry when fragile items are sent, as I have had issues in the past. Not with this company~
It has made a great addition to my make-up table, the mirror looks lovely sitting in the center!
This is very sturdy and has a bit of weight to it.
It works on 4 AAA batteries or USB charging.The lights are LED. No burn outs here!!
I love the fact that it has true daylight lighting!
You can totally see the back of your head and it has 3 magnifying modes.
I definitely made the right decision on buying this mirror.
It would also be a great gift too!!!




https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1L4UY2/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_47
#Artifi

No comments:

Post a Comment