Saturday, November 5, 2016

PERFECT!!!!!

I love the vintage 50's look, and fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it!
I bought it for a friends birthday party, and the compliments continued all night!

It fit perfect and is very slimming!
I added a belt to cinch the waist in even more~
You can also add a petticoat!
The material is soft, with a bit of a stretch to it. Making it VERY comfortable!!!!
The design is beautiful, the darting is in the right place, the waist is positioned perfectly. The structure enhances my shape. The material is also flexible/stretchable and therefore allows for your body to make the material conform to it. There is a half zipper on the side - easy slider.
I now want to order more dresses from this company~

This dress will make you look FABULOUS!!!!






https://www.amazon.com/ACEVOG-Womens-Vintage-Elegant-Formal/dp/B01LXUVFWE/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment