Monday, November 14, 2016

Great Quality Ink, Great Price!!!

I had no idea you could buy these off brands for your printer and save all this money!!
So happy I was let in on this secret!!!
I was skeptical about purchasing these because I have only purchased the canon brand inks. I am glad to say that I haven't had any issues. I have printed pictures since receiving these, and have compared what I printed using these inks against the pictures I printed with the canon inks, and can't tell the difference.

Hands down the quality is EXACTLY the same as the expensive Canon cartridges. They work flawlessly, are easy to store and individually sealed. If you are looking to replace your ink but haven't switched to Wonfoucs because you are concerned about the quality, don't be!
I received these ink cartridges within a few days of placing my order. I had no problems opening and placing them in my Canon printer. There was no leakage or staining of clothing. I cannot tell the difference in the printed output between these cartridges and the set of Canon cartridges that came with the unit.
Overall, I am very satisfied with these cartridges and you can't get a better price!!!





https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JYZDYRC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

# Wonfoucs

No comments:

Post a Comment