Sunday, November 20, 2016

Great Comfort & Sound!!!! Two thumbs up~

If you workout like I do, you sweat and move around a lot!!!
My headphones are always slipping, or I am losing them!!
Who doesn't need an extra set of great wireless headphones?
The more the merrier~
These headphones are awesome!
So easy to pair with a little button on the right earbud.
I wouldn't call them 'noise-cancelling' in the way that high-end over the ear headsets cancel out noise. The audio quality is what you would expect from this type of product.very good! They make it easy to hear the music you're playing, and phone calls are crystal clear with no distortion!!!!!
Also, the person I was speaking with could hear me clearly as well!!!!
This is a big plus for me!!!
The earbuds are very comfortable and stayed in even in the heaviest part of my workout!
The silicone earloops behind your ears and rests in the ear
I have worn them the last five days and still have them, that is a great thing!
They come with extra buds too!
The electric blue color makes them easy to find in your gym bag as well!!!
I do 2 workouts in the mornings and the charge last for both!

Overall, these are a great set of headphones and you can't beat the price!!!






https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M3VQRXQ/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
#Homour

No comments:

Post a Comment