Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Great Quality Laptop Sleeve!!!

I just got a new laptop last month. I have a great backpack and wanted a sleeve to keep it protected inside the backpack.
I noticed this right away when I was scrolling down the page.
I love pink and purple.

Well, the colors are as vibrant in person as it is online!
The design is on both sides of the sleeve too.It is very stylish as well.
It is made of neoprene,it feels like a wetsuit
! It is thick enough so I don't have to worry about scratches.
It is also waterproof, and for others like me who spill things a lot, this could not be any better!!!!
It has a zipper opening, that works very well!!!
It fits my laptop like a glove~
It also has hidden handles inside, so it is very easy to carry if you do not use a backpack.

Overall, this is a quality sleeve, for a good price!!




https://www.amazon.com/15-15-6-Neoprene-Macbook-Thinkpad-Butterfly/dp/B01LPFDMP8/ref=cm_rdp_product

#YIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment