Friday, November 18, 2016

Kitty Approved!!!!!

I have five cats.
So I have numerous cat beds and perches all over the house~
I think we(me &my cats) just found our new favorite perch!

I have to say, when I took this out of the package I was skeptical. I have one large (pleasingly plump) cat and the rest are of normal size, the PVC-type poles, suction cups, and plastic wires did not instill confidence. I dutifully cleaned my window, put the thing together, hung it up and put a couple of cat treats in it. Sure enough, 15 minutes later one of my cats was in it!

Wow, so impressed with the product for the price, I just put it up and I was so surprised how large and sturdy it is!
The suction cups are impressive. I did clean the window and the cups with Windex wipes before sticking the cups to the window. I haven't had any issues with suction.
The advantage of this Cat Bed is being able to put it at any height and relocate it as often as needed.
Overall, I would recommend this to others for purchase, my kitties sure would!!!!





https://www.amazon.com/Homdox-Comfortable-Window-Perch-Stable/dp/B01A5A832Q/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Homdox

No comments:

Post a Comment